Search found 138 matches

Return

by Artisan
January 5th, 2022, 16:03
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A wild Artisan appeared!

Hey guys. It's your friendly neighborhood Artisan the guy who has had a Smeargle icon for the longest time and I have been special-summoned. I played 3DS since it came out. Then Switch and still look for casual Pokemon Battle Revolution for Wii matches online thanks to Wiimmfi's patch. I have some e...
by Artisan
January 5th, 2022, 17:28
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Still use your 3DS?

I might use it occasionally for composing in Warioware DIY or another app I bought being Rytmik Ultimate however recently I used Pokemon x and Ultra Sun for Pokemon breeding and training and then moved some of them over to Pokemon Home/Shield so I might not touch my 3DS games until I get a 3DS with ...
by Artisan
January 5th, 2022, 17:31
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your 3DS Design or Color

I just have a Nintendo 3DS in teal. Shame I got it for full price but never got the ambassador games. Might get another used someday.
by Artisan
January 5th, 2022, 20:32
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pokémon Home Pokédex completion success?

I have everything from Gen 6 registered but when I transferred some from Ultra Sun it wasn't as thorough as when I did for X leaving me with Gen 7-8 to deal with, but hopefully it won't be so bad. The number is above 710 anyway and I still need mythical Pokemon to complete some earlier Gens.
by Artisan
January 6th, 2022, 17:06
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Controller Drift

Nope, but then again my console I try to take care of and always like to rotate the joysticks in a circle in case the issue was the graphite pads. If one left side drifts though I have a spare.
by Artisan
January 6th, 2022, 17:42
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Favourite DS Game?

I'm really digging Custom Robo Arena and I wish I grew up with it instead of getting it later. Instead, I got Pokemon Ranger, and although fun and unique, I like all the features and engagement of quantum computer combat! Even online play when I beat the game.
by Artisan
January 6th, 2022, 17:52
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Wii games do you own?

• Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  • Wii Sports
  • Wii Sports Resort
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns
  • Pokemon Battle Revolution
  • Mario Super Sluggers
by Artisan
January 6th, 2022, 18:02
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: First Mario game?

Super Mario Bros. Deluxe. Pretty fun but the challenges? Brutal.
by Artisan
January 6th, 2022, 18:11
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rest in Peace Mario & Nintendo

Can't tell if this is serious or not but good read. Now we can have Donkey Kong be the mascot. Very funny series that is full of memes and popularity. Lives on an island where all the big billionaires secretly hang out, and if someone steals the bananas then beat them up!
by Artisan
January 6th, 2022, 18:22
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who is your favorite Pokémon?

There are too many to choose from but Lurantis is just so cool and cute. Very Contrary though making it hard to agree with.
by Artisan
January 6th, 2022, 18:37
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pokemon sure has a lot of fangames...

Indeed. Very well documented games and full of challenges entirely their own. Probably because it's a huge series with great popularity even when it came out. My close friend played a lot of them and Pokemon Clover came to mind because of how funny it is.
by Artisan
January 6th, 2022, 18:59
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Encountering 2 shiny Pokémon in a row in Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal

In Pokemon, it is very hard to do but if you do the math I'm sure there's a way to do it more likely in a Gen 4 game. RNG is still under some level of player control but it requires a lot of prior knowledge. There could very well be numbers assigned to those catches that are a certain distance apart...
by Artisan
January 7th, 2022, 16:41
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What is your favorite dungeon in Ocarina of Time?

Forest Temple had a lot of things I liked about dungeons in general. Bringing new enemy types, fighting all the ghosts, moving cube puzzles, and I didn't really need any help in it, which was great because as a teen playing the 3DS version I got lost and had to resort to Sheikah stones. I wish I cou...
by Artisan
January 7th, 2022, 16:54
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your Triforce wish

I forgot this was a thing. Thinking about it I wish I could bring the GBA Toon Link game into existence. If not that then Tingle's game to be localized. Like I want to try and stay in-universe for this wish.
by Artisan
January 7th, 2022, 18:55
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy 35th Anniversary to the NES!

I've played a few NES games in my life but never grew up with it. Played Mario, Duck Hunt, Excitebike, and plenty of other NES games on various mediums. Really liked it when they had Metroid, Kid Icarus, and Legend of Zelda as Club Nintendo promos. Never beat them but really liked how you can create...
by Artisan
January 8th, 2022, 18:43
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The WiiU didn't deserve death (Split from the NDSCentral Archive thread)

I never owned it but it has so much potential. Asymmetric gameplay sounds great but could be done with any hardware I feel like say Pac Man Vs. on many other consoles as well as Among Us. The pad was neat but clunky but great for VC from GBA and DS. However, if I wanted to play Smash 4 I might be di...
by Artisan
January 8th, 2022, 18:50
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Anyone buy one?

Nope. I didn't really think it was worth getting. I only liked Smash and a few other titles but I already had Smash 3DS and only played the Wii U a handful of times other places.
by Artisan
January 8th, 2022, 19:07
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Communities: Which one do you prefer? Forums? Discord? Social Media?

I say forums are pretty neat. Every topic is nice and neat. I wish there were more topics of discussion and when there is a discussion that is there I feel like the period of time for them can get long and with very few amounts of people at a time within say a day. Forums are just not popular unless...
by Artisan
January 8th, 2022, 19:10
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How did you find Nintendo 3DS Central?

I heard about it from Gaming Latest. Really cool having another Nintendo exclusive-themed forum again to start fresh.
by Artisan
January 14th, 2022, 20:25
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Favorite Zelda Character Design

Ocarina of Time Zelda's look is just screaming quality with all that shading, while Phantom Hourglass Zelda is very cute and feels more like an original art style you don't see anywhere else. They look good in their respective games too, not just in the concept art.
by Artisan
January 17th, 2022, 20:50
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hello!

Salutations Mr. Frog.
by Artisan
January 18th, 2022, 20:11
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Petition 'Not a Nugget' from everyone's "Favorite" athiest animal 'wrongs' group for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

Well, let's just say the line to wait for being in Smash is long but maybe in some alternate universe. Now people and I are saying since Microsoft bought Activision Blizzard there needs to be another Smash game in the mix.
by Artisan
January 18th, 2022, 20:30
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nintendo 3DS Central sages!

Might make a banner later but I want to be sage of audio.
by Artisan
January 19th, 2022, 13:19
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Anyone buy one?

froggyboy604 wrote: January 19th, 2022, 1:50 I did not have a Wii U because I felt $250 was a lot of money back in 2006. I would of bought a Wii U if I had more money in 2006.
Hahaha. 2006 was the year of DS and Wii. Wii U while compatible with the Wii games didn't launch until 2012.