Jump to topic

Favorite Zelda Character Design

So which one is your favorite Zelda Character Design:
by cm2
January 12th, 2022, 23:55
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Favourite DS Game?

Radiant Historia because it's a really excellent jrpg, story and gameplaywise and because Raynie is hot PLOT lol, https://i.imgur.com/s1MoD1a.jpg Front Mission DS, best mecha sjrpg series, game needs a proper remake/remaster and Chrono Trigger DS because it's an excellent classic jrpg. and Sonic Chr...
by cm2
January 13th, 2022, 0:07
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Yep a big fan of the TMNT. The 2003 reboot one is still my favorite TMNT version. And Leo is my fav turtle.
https://youtu.be/epVbg8aXwq0
by cm2
January 13th, 2022, 0:14
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Have you watched the 2003 reboot one @Tiger21820 ?
by cm2
January 13th, 2022, 0:19
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things you HATE in video games!

I hate it when the game's story is badly written especially in an rpg. Like FF 15's base game story.
by cm2
January 13th, 2022, 0:24
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PlayStation 5

Depends on the arrival time of Tifa PLOT II lol though PS5 pro is what I want.
by cm2
January 13th, 2022, 0:28
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tiger21822 wrote: January 13th, 2022, 0:21 I'm really only into the original 1987 series! Not really going to have anything to do with the later ones to be honest!
Why's that? I like the original too, but after watching the 2003 one I like the 2003 one best. The latest ones, I don't like.
by cm2
January 13th, 2022, 1:15
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tiger21820 wrote: January 13th, 2022, 0:39 @cm2 is the master of PLOT, and don't you forget it! :bowser5

What does PLOT mean, anyway? :iconscratch
lmao

PLOT is anything sexual in nature on The Beautiful Female Species lol

It's from anime memes with beautiful anime ladies character design lol that can be overly oversized too lol.
by cm2
January 13th, 2022, 2:05
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

@cm2 is the master of PLOT, and don't you forget it! :bowser5 What does PLOT mean, anyway? :iconscratch lmao PLOT is anything sexual in nature on The Beautiful Female Species lol It's from anime memes with beautiful anime ladies character design lol that can be overly oversized too lol. I see... We...
by cm2
January 13th, 2022, 2:23
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Have you read the original TMNT comics? @Tiger21820 unlike the cartoon shows, it's quite violent.
by cm2
January 13th, 2022, 21:53
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've never read them, I've heard of them, and yes, they are pretty dark from what I've heard from them! Shredder is actually slain rather than kept as a common villain, and Raphael is incredibly violent! Indeed, and in the current Last Ronin Comic Series Raphael is dead, killed by Karai. Though dea...
by cm2
January 13th, 2022, 21:59
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Batman Vs TMNT Direct to Video cartoon is good and funny lol based on the crossover comic
https://youtu.be/vWzkzjGOPaU
by cm2
January 15th, 2022, 0:45
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Transformers

I am a fan of the Transformers since I was little. Optimus Prime is still my favorite Autobot and Netflix's latest Transformers Animated show, War For Cybertron is awesome! Do you like Transformers @Tiger21820 ?
by cm2
January 15th, 2022, 4:12
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dragon Quest 11S

Completed the game last year, the extra stuff of the S version with PLOT-able Hero's waifu Jade is awesome! lol it's a great Jrpg. Are you a fan of Dragon Quest Jrpg series @Tiger21820 ?
by cm2
January 15th, 2022, 4:20
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Favorite Zelda Character Design

Ocarina of Time Zelda's look is just screaming quality with all that shading, while Phantom Hourglass Zelda is very cute and feels more like an original art style you don't see anywhere else. They look good in their respective games too, not just in the concept art. Indeed, they are all designed ni...
by cm2
January 16th, 2022, 1:32
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ps1 Tomb Raider Running On Game Boy Advance

Saw this video, dang, Modder XProger is able to make PS1 Tomb Raider running on GBA and playable:
https://youtu.be/igEUjEci-eg
by cm2
January 16th, 2022, 1:51
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Dragon Quest 11S

Completed the game last year, the extra stuff of the S version with PLOT-able Hero's waifu Jade is awesome! lol it's a great Jrpg. Are you a fan of Dragon Quest Jrpg series @Tiger21820 ? I've played a few of the games, but never got into it! Still enjoy playing RPGs though! You like Xenoblade right...
by cm2
January 16th, 2022, 20:34
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tales Of Arise

Having fun with Tales Of Arise PC version, playing hard difficulty, Just defeated Giant Plant Zeugle Boss, recorded the battle:
by cm2
January 18th, 2022, 0:53
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Having fun with the PC version of the remake -- my third run of the game, before i finished it twice on ps4, normal mode and hardmode -- just defeated Roche. Recorded the sword duel:
by cm2
January 20th, 2022, 0:01
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nintendo 3DS Central Masters!

I want to be Master of PLOT!
by cm2
January 20th, 2022, 0:04
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PlayStation 5

froggyboy604 wrote: January 19th, 2022, 17:11 I don't plan on getting a PS5 in the near future unless I become wealthy like winning the lottery in real life, or the price of the PS5 becomes more affordable.
I think the price of PS5 will go down eventually, like with the older consoles.
by cm2
January 20th, 2022, 0:11
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shenmue The Animation

Saw the latest trailer, the fighting scenes look good and well animated:
by cm2
January 20th, 2022, 5:19
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nintendo 3DS Central Masters!

Tiger21820 wrote: January 20th, 2022, 2:31
cm2 wrote: January 20th, 2022, 0:01 I want to be Master of PLOT!
All right, you're the Master of PLOT!
Cool lol! :laugh1 Many Thanks! :)
by cm2
January 20th, 2022, 7:27
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Old Nintendo HQ

Read from Siliconera, Nintendo's old HQ is going to be "transformed" into a hotel: Plan Do See announced plans to renovate the former Nintendo HQ located in Kyoto, Japan into a hotel. Reservations to stay at the hotel are open. However, a single night at the hotel will cost 100,000 yen, or...
by cm2
January 20th, 2022, 7:43
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Digital Combat Simulation Story Campaigns

Started playing Serpent's Head 2, one of many DCS F/A - 18 Hornet Story Campaigns, in this campaign I am playing as an experienced F/A - 18 Combat Pilot callsign "Ford" stationed on the USS John C Stennis. Recorded main the part of The first mission minus the carrier catapult take off and ...