Search found 12 matches

Return

by MisterBobbyPin
May 17th, 2022, 9:42
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hello There

Hi my name is Pin. And I'm a regular here at forums. You've likely already seen me in other forums. I like to game, game, game so I hope to fit in here!
by MisterBobbyPin
May 17th, 2022, 10:17
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Switch Marketplace

The switch marketplace has a lot of great, good, meh, and bad games! So how do you feel about the marketplace?
I think it has a problem with letting in terrible games. There are constant low effort games on the switch. I think Nintendo needs to start fixing these problems.
by MisterBobbyPin
May 17th, 2022, 10:24
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hello There

Thanks for the warm welcome!
You seem like a good owner!
by MisterBobbyPin
May 17th, 2022, 14:31
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Moderator & Co-Administrator application thread!

I mean I can help out with moderation duties. I've been moderator on three other forums so I know how to help out.
by MisterBobbyPin
May 19th, 2022, 9:06
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Glitches! Post your glitches here!

I once found one where if you reset around Bokoblin archers it makes them drop more arrows.
by MisterBobbyPin
May 23rd, 2022, 10:17
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Anyone buy one?

I once had one but luckily it died so I don't have it anymore.
by MisterBobbyPin
May 23rd, 2022, 10:25
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Petition 'Not a Nugget' from everyone's "Favorite" athiest animal 'wrongs' group for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

In my very professional opinion I do declare that Not A Nugget is not fit for SMASH, for one thing look at him, does he look like someone who should be near children? Nope, and since Smash is played by too many children we have to keep him away from those kids!
by MisterBobbyPin
May 23rd, 2022, 10:27
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Favourite Xbox Games?

Halo 3, Prefect Dark, Sniper Elite 4, Psyconaunts 2, and Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion.
by MisterBobbyPin
May 23rd, 2022, 10:47
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The WiiU didn't deserve death (Split from the NDSCentral Archive thread)

To be frankly honest, I am glad it's dead. It had it's perks but Nintendo needed to move on. And sides the sooner those Wii remotes were gone the better life was.
by MisterBobbyPin
May 31st, 2022, 19:15
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Let's play money making game!

What are you talking about? I'm generally confused is there lore I need to catch up on?
by MisterBobbyPin
June 6th, 2022, 17:53
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Switch Wishlist

What games do you wish for the switch? It can be ports or exclusives.
by MisterBobbyPin
June 6th, 2022, 17:55
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Predictions for the Switch

What predictions do you have for the Nintendo Switch, in either games, features, or consoles.