Search found 77 matches

Return

by Lyndis
November 10th, 2022, 13:25
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Favourite Turn-Based RPGs?

I thought Fire Emblem was a Strategic Role Playing Game... It's not turn based!
by Lyndis
November 10th, 2022, 13:28
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fire Emblem Engage sees January 2023 release

Oh, you can be sure that @Tiger21820 is going to summon and use me in every battle throughout the entire game!
by Lyndis
November 10th, 2022, 13:36
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ask the Lady of the Plains anything!

Hello everyone! My name is Lyndis of the Lorca tribe of Sacae, but just call me Lyn, ok? Actually, since we have someone else just called Lyn , it's probably a good idea to refer to me as Lyndis. Is there anything you wish to know about me, or are curious about? Let me know and I'll see if I can ans...
by Lyndis
November 10th, 2022, 13:38
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hello people of Nintendo 3DS Central!

Hello everyone! My name is Lyndis of the Lorca tribe of Sacae, but just call me Lyn, ok? Actually, since we have someone else just called @Lyn, it's probably a good idea to refer to me as Lyndis.
by Lyndis
November 10th, 2022, 15:09
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ohai

Grungie wrote: May 21st, 2022, 18:07 Sup, it’s Grungie here. I recognize some of you.
Hello Grungie! Nice to meet you!
by Lyndis
November 11th, 2022, 15:30
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Oh, you can be sure that @Tiger21820 is going to summon and use me in every battle throughout the entire game! Waifu Lyn in the flesh! lol It's a pleasure to meet you, mr. CM2. Tiger has told me all about you. It's amazing what kinds of fanart people come up with while trying to capture my image. W...
by Lyndis
November 11th, 2022, 18:24
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ask the Lady of the Plains anything!

Never played it myself, but I've watched Tiger play it, specifically Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I think what influenced him to buy Xenoblade Chronicles 2 was after he watched Chuggaconroy's Let's Play on YouTube, at least that's what I think it was...
by Lyndis
November 23rd, 2022, 1:07
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

cm2 wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 19:08 First video of Waifu Lyn in action baby! lol
They better present me well in that game, or I'm going to complain to them! I still can't wrap my head around how I'm the worst unit in Blazing Blade!
by Lyndis
November 23rd, 2022, 18:14
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I hope Wendee Lee voices @Lyndis (Oh, this'll be good, When Lyn sees this... ho ho ho ho!) in Engage like she did in Warriors and that one game that shall not named ! HA! I've already recorded all the dialogue while you were fast asleep, so your joke is ineffective! Sorry Tig! But I must ask, who i...
by Lyndis
November 23rd, 2022, 18:37
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What is going on here? Did I miss something? I didn't make that post! Tiger21820 , did you do that? Why did you lock that post!? Oh, I can hear you laughing! You think it's funny!? Do I need to put you to bed NOW? ALL RIGHT, GET OVER HERE BUSTER!!! *Lyndis whisks Tiger21820 into her arms very tightl...
by Lyndis
December 4th, 2022, 9:21
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

fgjghjgfj

gfjkgfjghdhjfd
by Lyndis
December 8th, 2022, 7:01
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

More of me, huh? Hey, cm2 ! I challenge you to a forum RPG dual! You know how to do those, right? Click on "Post Reply", find and click the "RPG Tools" tab, check the "Battle mode" checkbox, select an item and and a Feight [sic] Strength, write your message, and click &...
by Lyndis
December 8th, 2022, 7:03
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Finished self build item

Your item Mani Katti is finished!<br />You can use it from now!

5253!
by Lyndis
January 2nd, 2023, 8:15
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Excuse me!? What was that, mister ADMINISTRATOR!?
by Lyndis
January 2nd, 2023, 8:43
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

It's cool.
by Lyndis
January 3rd, 2023, 6:28
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: fgjghjgfj

vbmngvbmgbcmgch
by Lyndis
January 11th, 2023, 20:16
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mani Kati. That's what I'll be using (Or at least one of them). @Tiger21820, the MOMENT you get my engagement ring, you shall be using it throughout the entire playthrough!
by Lyndis
January 11th, 2023, 20:25
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wha...? No, that's... OH, YOU'RE TEASING ME AGAIN! ARGGGG!!!! You're not going unpunished for that! I meant in the GAME! When you get THAT, you will use THAT for the rest of the GAME!!
by Lyndis
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Finished self build item

Your item Restore is finished!<br />You can use it from now!
by Lyndis
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lyndis wrote: January 11th, 2023, 20:25 Your item Restore is finished!<br />You can use it from now!
WILL YOU STOP!!!!
by Lyndis
January 11th, 2023, 20:33
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Because I've been here looking over you for a good 4 years now! You'd think I'd learn all about you by now, my friend!
by Lyndis
January 11th, 2023, 20:33
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Finished self build item

Your item Restore is finished!<br />You can use it from now!