Search found 257 matches

Return

by DPadDoc Magolor
July 15th, 2020, 16:04
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Something has happened!

Greetings y'all at Nintendo 3DS Central! Allow me to introduce myself. The name's D-Pad Doc (also known as Neomysterion and The Plushie Ultimatum in other places), and I am an all around junkie for video games (mainly Nintendo and other oldies), anime (I'll also look into manga/light novels in the f...
by DPadDoc Magolor
July 15th, 2020, 16:33
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Game consoles you own?

Which game consoles do you guys/gals currently own or have owned in the past? I'll start off with what I have so far: Home consoles: Atari 2600 (one Wood Grain VCS model, and an Atari 2600 Jr. Rainbow Stripe model (may be in the basement somewhere, but forgot exactly where)) NES (original front load...
by DPadDoc Magolor
July 15th, 2020, 16:45
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Goodbye 3DS!

CaptainDrewBoy wrote: January 13th, 2020, 11:30 So, there are no 3DS games slated for this year.
We might still get the Atooi Collection this year or next year (depending on certain situations) as one of the last physical 3DS releases (at least in North America). Outside of that and some random eShop games, not much of note.
by DPadDoc Magolor
July 15th, 2020, 17:27
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post the browser, operating system and/or plaform you are posting from!

This post was posted from Opera (even though it still says Google Chrome on the side for some funny reason since Opera is possibly forked from Chrome if I remember correctly) on Windows 10 64-Bit.
by DPadDoc Magolor
July 15th, 2020, 17:32
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How's the weather out there?

It's currently 75°F with mostly sunny skies where I am this early Wednesday evening.
by DPadDoc Magolor
July 15th, 2020, 17:42
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Color Do You Like?

My fave colours are mainly purple, pink, and black. Then again, it really depends on how I'm feeling for the day.
by DPadDoc Magolor
July 15th, 2020, 18:08
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus

As an introverted individual, I have been social distancing years before the term was coined into the public. I personally am not concerned about the virus, but I'm still not letting my guard down either way. I know the virus has since then gotten worse in some parts of the world (southern and weste...
by DPadDoc Magolor
July 15th, 2020, 18:12
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What’s your favorite breakfast spot to run to?!

Since I have my breakfast at around midnight or so, I really don't have a breakfast spot to run to. If I were to, probably Dunkin' Donuts or Cumberland Farms for a nice iced coffee if need be.
by DPadDoc Magolor
July 15th, 2020, 18:36
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who is your favorite Pokémon?

I can confirm you that Spiritomb is one of my faves (and mascot Pokémon too), especially its Shiny variant. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leonhartimvu/images/2/26/442_Spiritomb_Shiny.png/revision/latest?cb=20140720194206 Asides Spiritomb, I also enjoy other Ghost-type and Dark-type Pokémon, so...
by DPadDoc Magolor
July 16th, 2020, 19:30
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Post the browser, operating system and/or plaform you are posting from!

This post was posted from my Nintendo Wii U.
by DPadDoc Magolor
July 17th, 2020, 20:11
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Christmas in July

Earlier this week, me and one of my good friends was talking about Christmas in July in an IRC chat I often frequent, and he said that it was a very foreign concept to him and never heard of it until recent years. Christmas in July is usually celebrated in the southern hemisphere (I.E.: Most of Sout...
by DPadDoc Magolor
August 4th, 2020, 4:10
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hello!

Hello back at you, and welcome to Nintendo 3DS Central. Just call me D-Pad Doc, and I am the resident Neopets junkie here (and other spots of the net that aren't Neopets-centric).
by DPadDoc Magolor
August 4th, 2020, 5:53
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The All-Purpose Neopets Topic

DISCLAIMER: Demon_skeith, one of our site admins, is not named after the Skeith species on Neopets. He is instead named after the Skeith character from the .hack franchise as per Demon_skeith himself. NOTE: If this is posted in the wrong place, I sincerely apologize. Since I'm the resident Neopets j...
by DPadDoc Magolor
August 10th, 2020, 16:50
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Birthday Tiger21820!

I said it earlier but I'll say it again. Happy birthday Tiger21820! Also, here's a random Detective Pikachu cake I found:

by DPadDoc Magolor
August 11th, 2020, 12:57
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How's the weather out there?

It's 79°F with partly cloudy skies and a few showers and isolated thunderstorms in the vicinity this Tuesday afternoon.
by DPadDoc Magolor
August 14th, 2020, 9:37
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Video Games: D-Pad Doc's Video Game Collection

NOTE: This topic may need a do over since editing this page becomes more of a slog as my collection gradually gets bigger. I should have thought of splitting the console collections by decades or something just to help reduce strain while editing. Hello and welcome to D-Pad Doc's Video Game Collecti...
by DPadDoc Magolor
August 14th, 2020, 16:42
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How did you find Nintendo 3DS Central?

Either I found this place off of Wario Forums or Gaming Latest, but most likely the former of the two.
by DPadDoc Magolor
August 14th, 2020, 19:40
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HAPPY 11TH BIRTHDAY NINTENDO (3)DS CENTRAL!!!

Lest I not forget a well-crafted cake I found that's shaped like a Nintendo 3DS XL to celebrate! Happy birthday Nintendo 3DS Central and 25th anniversary of the North American release of the Virtual Boy!

by DPadDoc Magolor
August 16th, 2020, 12:16
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: DPadDoc is now a Moderator!

First off, many thanks for the promotion Tiger. Also, I forgot to state that I was a global moderator both for The Daily Neopets Forums back in the early 2010s and Flaming Controller's Forums (the Flaming Controller brand is defunct) in late 2011 before the forum disappeared. Asides forums, I was al...
by DPadDoc Magolor
August 16th, 2020, 21:32
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: One letter swap game!

Easier SAID than done.
by DPadDoc Magolor
August 16th, 2020, 21:44
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Count to 1,000,000!

by DPadDoc Magolor
September 4th, 2020, 16:51
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: D-Pad Doc's Video Game Collection

I'll be gladly looking forward to your collection Tiger, and anyone else if they have the desire to do so. Have some photos of some of the games I own ready to go! This isn't everything, I still have to take shots of my Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis, Super NES, Nintendo 64, and Nintendo GameCube gam...
by DPadDoc Magolor
September 5th, 2020, 14:38
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY NINTENDO 3DS CENTRAL!!!!

Happy 1st anniversary to Nintendo 3DS Central!
Here's another Nintendo 3DS cake and an added bottle of 7up!
by DPadDoc Magolor
September 5th, 2020, 22:04
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mario-verse stuff I own (Image heavy warning!)

In honour of Super Mario Bros.'s 35th Anniversary, I've decided to take photos of a good lot of the Mario-verse-related stuff I currently own. This includes stuff like Mario-verse games (Super Mario, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, and Wario et al), Amiibo figures, and other random junk I have pertaining to Mar...
by DPadDoc Magolor
September 6th, 2020, 12:31
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: One letter swap game!

Rallying up mates to join us on a Gigantamax RAID.