Nintendo DS Central Statistics! (As of September 7th, 2019, 10:36), and a retrospective!

Thank you to those for being a part of Nintendo DS Central for ten years! Links to the older forums are available! Go check them out!

Forum announcements and community news will be posted here! Only Administrators, Moderators, and Honorary Members can post topics here!
Character Avatar
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Verified

RPG Character: Tiger
Administrator
Administrator
Golden Member
Golden Member
Cash on hand: 347.63
[Donate][Start Robbery]
Nintendo 3DS Central Vault balance: 5,812,669,000.00
Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
Referrals: 38
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Windows 10 Firefox
Nintendo 3DS Central

Fire & Ice Nintendo DS Central Statistics! (As of September 7th, 2019, 10:36), and a retrospective!

Unread post by Tiger21820 MASTER!! »

Nintendo 3DS Central's birthday will be celebrated every year on August 14th, and Nintendo 3DS Central's anniversary (For this board, not overall!) will be celebrated every year on September 5th!

Posts per day: 1.25
Number of topics: 369
Topics per day: 0.15
Number of users: 61
Users per day: 0.02
Forum started: 12/2/2012, 12:07
Board up days: 2470
Latest user registered date: 7/30/2019, 13:29
Latest user registered: MegaNintendoYoshi
Most users ever online date: 7/3/2019, 12:12
Most users ever online: 43
Stats generated on: 9/7/2019, 10:30
Avatar directory size: 153.93 Kb

Thank you for being a part of Nintendo DS Central! We hope Nintendo 3DS Central will be a wonderful adventure for the years to come! :clapping

This is, by the way, the 4th forum of Nintendo 3DS Central's lifetime!

Here is a short timeline of the history of Nintendo 3DS Central!

Nintendo (3)DS Central was ultimately founded on August 14, 2009!

#1: Started on August 14, 2009 (The Pro-forums generation): Nintendo DS Central was born! It was hosted on Pro Forums! We can (FINALLY) say that Nintendo (3)DS Central is over 10 years old (I declare August 14 as Nintendo 3DS Central's birthday!) (Anyone remember SHAMSnuggie75AstleyWise? That was our first (and ONLY) troll account! Good times, good times!)

Official slogan: The Lounge For NDS Gamers!
► Show Spoiler
#2: 2009-2012 (The Forumer generation): Nintendo DS NDSCentral gets transferred to a (defunct) forum host, Forumer! The oldest date recorded was October 3, 2009!

Official slogan: The Lounge For NDS Gamers!
► Show Spoiler
#3: December 2nd, 2012, 12:07 (The Forumotion generation): Nintendo DS NDSCentral gets transferred to Forumotion and falls into a state of limbo for almost 7 years (2471 days as a matter of fact! (At the time of this post))! See the above statistics!

Official slogan(s):
The Lounge For NDS Gamers!
The place for Nintendo DS talk as well as coding! (Something different? WHAT)
The Lounge For NDS Gamers! (Now modern?) (AND we're back?)

What on EARTH was I DOING with our slogan!?
Why did I change it to 'The place for Nintendo DS talk as well as coding!'!?
WHEN DID I CHANGE IT TO 'THE PLACE FOR NINTENDO DS TALK AS WELL AS CODING!'!?!?
WHEN DID I CHANGE IT BACK!?!?!?!?
WHAT THE HECK WAS I DOING FOR 7 YEARS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
AND WHY IS IT NOW CALLED 'THE PLACE FOR NINTENDO DS TALK AS WELL AS CODING!' A-GAIN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Actually, I can't find the order that our slogans were in! Across those 7 years that Nintendo DS Central was in operation, it was one of the three, according to the Wayback Machine!

Archive! Try to recover some deleted posts for the Old Nintendo DS Central Topics forum! https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://n ... otion.com/

#4: On or before May 21st, 2018 to September 5th, 2019, 7:08 to the present (The Tiger21820 NEW/hostinger generarion):

On or before May 21st, 2018: Nintendo 3DS Central gets a rather complete test forum intended for launch later that year, but due to the lack of funds and knowledge for hosting and a domain, the project falls into developmental limbo...

January 16 or 18th, 2019 (the SAME day I got my laptop 3 years ago): My laptop's hard drive dies, but doesn't have anything to do with Nintendo 3DS Central, but since the data was backed up recently, very little was lost! The forum goes on to be remade from scratch since the old one couldn't be used anymore...

August 7th, 2019: The domain "nintendo3dscenrtal.com" gets registered on namecheap for 10 years, and after a failed attempt to host Nintendo 3DS Central on namecheap (after suffering downtime shortly after hosting plans were purchased, the plan was quickly canceled), the forum's launch gets delayed, and was planned for launch on November 16, 2019, but...

September 5th, 2019, 7:08: Nintendo DS (or rather Nintendo 3DS) Central for the very first time gets hosted on a private server via hostinger and not a free forum host! :clapping

Official slogan: The NEW lounge for Nintendo 3DS & general gamers alike! (Since 2009!) (Finally, back to originality!)

We hope you enjoy Nintendo 3DS Central! :notworthy :dancingmario
Last edited by Tiger21820 MASTER!! on August 10th, 2023, 11:31, edited 74 times in total! word count: 1171
Character Avatar
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Verified

Administrator
Administrator
Golden Member
Golden Member
[Donate][Start Robbery]
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Windows 10 Firefox
Nintendo 3DS Central

List of members eligible for the NDSCentral Vetren usergroup

These are the members who will be placed into the NDSCentral Veteran usergroup upon their registration (provided that they EVER DO register):

Ninjablooper
TheUltimateKoopa
Soul keeper13
Blearaboals
SHAMSnuggie75AstleyWise (I hope he doesn't spam the forums in the possibility of his registration!)
Toon Ike (Eligible for the Nintendo DS Central registration bonus! Points will only be transferred over!)
pie595 The Hedgehog
ForumAddict
Cyclone
the luigi
Last edited by Tiger21820 MASTER!! on December 7th, 2021, 5:47, edited 10 times in total! word count: 65
Character Avatar
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Verified

Administrator
Administrator
Golden Member
Golden Member
[Donate][Start Robbery]
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Windows 10 Firefox
Nintendo 3DS Central

Fire & Ice The Official Nintendo 3DS Central Statistics Post!

This is the official post for statistics for Nintendo 3DS Central! This will be updated each month (But not necessary on the same day)! Currently on hold!

This is no longer going to be updated!

Current as of: May 1st, 2020, 10:48 (UTC -5)

ndscentral (Pro-Forums) statistics:

Number of topics: 78
Number of users: 12
Board started: Aug 14, 2009
Newest registered user: Blearaboals
Most users ever online date: Aug 17, 2009, 13:33
Most users ever online: 10
Lifetime users: 13
Lifetime forums: 28
Lifetime posts: 373

NDSCentral (Forumer) statistics:

Posts per day: 8
Number of topics: 79
Topics per day: 3
Number of users: 7
Users per day: 0
Total attachments: 1
Total announcements: 12
Total stickies: 18
Topics per user: 11
Posts per user: 35
Posts per topic: 3
Our newest member: pie595 The Hedgehog
Most users ever online date: May 24, 2011, 11:00
Most users ever online: 4
Lifetime forums: 72

Nintendo DS Central (Forumotion) statistics (Updated every month):

Posts per day: 1.16 (-0.01)
Number of topics: 372
Topics per day: 0.14
Number of users: 62
Users per day: 0.02
Forum started: 12/2/2012, 12:07
Board up days: 2707 (+25)
Latest user registered date: 7/30/2019, 13:29
Latest user registered: linklink88
Most users ever online date: 7/3/2019, 12:12
Most users ever online: 43
Number of activity points: 0
Stats generated on: 5/1/2020, 09:33
Avatar directory size: 153.93 Kb
Lifetime users: 73
Lifetime forums: 49
Lifetime topics: 275
Lifetime posts: 3151

And our statistics! (Updated every month!)

Number of Posts: 1327 (+39)
Posts per day: 5.55 (-0.46)
Number of topics: 291 (+13)
Topics per day: 1.22 (-0.08)
Number of users: 14 (+1)
Users per day: 0.06 (±0.00)
Number of attachments: 24 (+1)
Attachments per day: 0.10 (-0.01)
Board started: September 5th, 2019, 7:08
Our newest member: mentir
Most users ever online date: April 17th, 2020, 14:47
Most users ever online: 119 (+70)
Avatar directory size: 39.76 KiB (±0.00 KiB)
Database size: 9.66 MiB (+0.16 MiB)
Size of posted attachments: 3.75 MiB (+0.04 MiB)
Database server: MySQL(i) 10.2.31-MariaDB
GZip compression: Off
PHP version: 7.2.29
Orphan attachments: 0 (±0)
Board version: 3.2.9
Lifetime users: 63 (+1)
Lifetime forums: 92 (+1)
Lifetime topics: 305 (+15)
Lifetime posts: 1366 (+45)
Lifetime attachments: 34 (+3)

And the grand total of all (applicable) statistics!

Averages are added together, and bolded statistics are updated each month!

Number of posts: 5054 (+39)
Posts per day: 14.71 (-0.47)
Number of topics: 820 (+13)
Topics per day: 4.36 (-0.08)
Number of users: 95 (+1)
Users per day: 0.08 (±0.00)
Number of attachments: 25 (+1)
Attachments per day: 0.10 (-0.01)
Total announcements: N/A
Total stickies: N/A
Topics per user: N/A
Posts per user: N/A
Posts per topic: N/A
Board started: September 5th, 2019, 7:08
Board up days: N/A
Latest user registered date: N/A
Our newest member: mentir
Most users ever online date: April 17th, 2020, 14:47
Most users ever online: 119 (+70)
Avatar directory size: 193.69 KiB (±0.00 KiB)
Database size: 9.66 MiB (+0.16 MiB)
Size of posted attachments: 3.75 MiB (+0.04 MiB)
Database server: MySQL(i) 10.2.31-MariaDB
GZip compression: Off
PHP version: 7.2.29
Orphan attachments: 0 (±0)
Board version: 3.2.9
Lifetime users: 149 (+1)
Lifetime forums: 241 (+1)
Lifetime topics: 580
Lifetime posts: 4890 (+45)
Lifetime attachments: 34 (+3)

Whew! There ya' go! Anyone who loves numbers will get a kick out of this post! (Maybe!)
Last edited by Tiger21820 MASTER!! on April 15th, 2022, 17:26, edited 28 times in total! word count: 637
Character Avatar
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Verified

Administrator
Administrator
Golden Member
Golden Member
[Donate][Start Robbery]
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Windows 10 Firefox
Nintendo 3DS Central

Fire & Ice About our staff, and a story on GL and GR!

Over the course of NDSCentral's generations, we have had various members help out with our rather small and quiet communities!

Sadly, all the Moderators from the Forumotion all the way down to the Pro-forum generations have long gone their separate ways, but I certainly can't let them go un-mentioned!

But first, our current staff!

Name: @Tiger21820
Member number: 2
Occupation: Forum Founder, Owner, Administrator & Discord Administrator
About: This, of course, is the Master of Fire & Ice, and the owner and operator of Nintendo 3DS Central! Since 2009 I have had a forum dedicated to the Nintendo DS, and now the 3DS and Switch, and no, this will not become "Nintendo Switch Central"! I hope to keep the forum up and alive for as long as I live! Also an Administrator at Gaming Latest, and loving it!

Name: @Lyn
Member number: 146
Occupation: Forum Guardian Angel, Guardian Angel of The Faerie of Frozen Flame (That's me!), Administrator
About: Dear Lyn, where on earth would I be without you? You've been there for me through thick and thin and have protected me from even the most dangerous of threats, and been the best friend (And guardian angel Waifu (jealous @cm2?)) a faerie could ever have!

Name: @Morgiana
Member number: 147
About: Sorry, I'm a bit busy with the Seasons Hero Run to tell everyone about how awesome you are! (And you're watching me!) I'll get to it eventually!

Name: @Kougyoku
Member number: 148
About: Sorry, I'm a bit busy with the Seasons Hero Run to tell everyone about how awesome you are! (And you're watching me!) I'll get to it eventually!

Name: @Demon_skeith
Member number: 84
Occupation: Head Co-Administrator, and Discord Co-Administrator
About: Owns Gaming Latest, our allied partner forum! He's a cool dude, and a good friend, too! Should I be unable to continue supporting this forum, I will transfer ownership over to him so he can keep it alive while I'm not(?) Whether I plan to stay active after his inheritance, is not known, as I don't actually plan to transfer ownership at least before the domain hit's it's first renewal cycle 7 (10 years starting) years from now at the time of this post!

Name: @REVOLVED101
Member number: 103
About: Secondary Administrator to Gaming Latest! While not on here very often (AT ALL!!!), he is usually on Discord discussing mainly Gaming Latest matters as well as Nintendo 3DS Central matters! Also runs ForumTechMasters!

Name: @Artisan
Member number: 117
About: One of our Moderators here on Nintendo 3DS Central as well as Gaming Latest! More active there than here, but is the Artisan end all Artisans, or whatever!

Name: @DPadDoc
Member number: 70
About: A long time member, DPadDoc doesn't post super often, but is on almost every day checking out different topics and giving them plenty of thanks! Here's my thanks to you, DPadDoc! Power to the... uh, what was it again? Oh yeah, DPadDoc recently became head Moderator after passing the first Moderator Drill with flying colors!

Name: @F1FTH3L3M3NT
Member number: 123
About: A Moderator at Gaming Latest, probably obligated, and/or destined to be Moderator at Nintendo 3DS Central, probably due to some kind of partnership or something...

Name: @froggyboy604
Member number: 119
About: Long time friend of Demon_skieth and Moderator at Gaming Latest, joined here as one of those for partnering with us! (Hey, it's customary for staff to join and become staff for both sides of a partnership!)

Name: @MisterBobbyPin
Member number: 127
About: Is a Moderator at Gaming Latest as well! Helps with the Discord server!

Name: @Naiwen
Member number: 128
About: A member from the older days of Gaming Latest, she joined and applied as a Moderator, which I accepted!

The former staff!

Name: pie595, pie595 the Hedgehog
Former Occupation: Moderator
Generation: Pro-Forums, Forumer
About: A member from the long forgotten DSUltimate, pie595 was one of the first Moderators for the forums! Vanished after the migration to Forumotion, and hasn't been seen since...

Name: NinjaBlooper
Generation: Pro-Forums
About: Member of DSUtimate, and Moderated NDSCentral! His current status is unknown...

Name: Many others, must get later
Generation: Pro-Forums
About: No data yet

Name: Toon Ike
Former Occupation: Moderator (Forumer), Administrator (Forumotion)
Generation: Forumer, Forumotion
About: This guy is an artistic genius! He was also a good friend (Though did some questionable things while a member of Talk Nintendo and Gaming Reinvented while it was still a forum), and he is responsible for the various banners and my signature images! Sadly vanished without a trace during the Forumotion generation, and haven't heard from him since... Really wish he'd join too...

Name: Jacob
Former Occupation: Administrator
Generation: Forumotion
About: A controversial member, but basically made the Forumotion generation very active in it's first year of operation! He requested to become an Administrator, which I reluctantly gave him the position (Since I wanted it to be just me and Toon Ike), which at first it went very well, but giving a user you just met access to the Administration Panel[sic] of a forum that has no roles was a very grave mistake... One day, he decided to vandalize the forum by deleting several members, removing Toon Ike from the Administrator group, and passing it off as the forum being hacked when it was so clearly him that did all those things! He was demoted and banned on the spot (Dishonorary Discharge!), and though I had no idea at the time on how to handle these sort of things, kinda handled it poorly... Needless to say, he left and visited only a couple times, after which, he was never seen again... I've learned my lesson, and which is why I have the Co-Administrator user group in place here! Though much of the blame goes directly to Forumotion for not having the Role system that the REAL phpBB software had that could have prevented this problem altogether!

Former Nintendo 3DS Central staff!

Name: @CaptainDrewBoy
Member number: 51
Former Occupation: Moderator, Discord Moderator
About: A member from Wario Forums (as well as the Forumotion generaton), CaptainDrewBoy was the first member to register (other than Tiger21821 & Tiger21822) onto Nintendo 3DS Central! Also, being a member of the Forumotion generation, the first (and only, not counting Tiger21821) NDSCentral Veteran! He became the first member to be staff here on Nintendo 3DS Central! Sadly, he seemed to drift away from the forums and after a conformation, resigned as staff... He became the first Honorary Member, and also possesses a unique rank, "Original Member"!

Name: @CM30
Member number: 57
Former Occupation: Co-Administrator, Discord Administrator
About: Ah, CheatMaster30... Where to start... CM30 was the owner of DSUltimate, my first forum I could call home, Nintendo 3DS Community, Talk Nintendo, and finally Gaming Reinvented! He also owns Wario Forums! We go way back! See My story with Gaming Reinvented and Gaming Latest for more information on CM30's staffing on Nintendo 3DS Central, as it is pretty complicated! Basically, after Gaming Reinvented suddenly severed their partnership with Gaming Latest, CM30 stopped visiting Nintendo 3DS Central, and CM30 resigned from Co-Administrator and became an Honorary Member! He's still a good friend, and I still occasionally post on Gaming Reinvented!

Name: @Fait
Member number: 114
Former Occupation: Moderator, Discord Moderator
About: A short time Moderator for Nintendo 3DS Central and Gaming Latest, sadly had to resign due to life, and is an Honorary Member at Nintendo 3DS Central!

My story with Gaming Reinvented and Gaming Latest:

A while back, Gaming Reinvented and Gaming Latest merged together into one forum (which is why all users, topics, and posts all the way back from Nintendo 3DS Community are still found in the deepest catacombs of the forums to this day!), and he became an Administrator and Manager! Gaming Reinvented continued as a website for video game news, and got a discord server made! Gaming Latest had one too, and has merged into one single community, which is kinda how I got to be a Moderator at Gaming Latest in the first place-- I was a Moderator at Gaming Reinvented! I eventually became Administrator at Gaming Reinvented, which in turn, convinced CM30 to join Nintendo 3DS Central and become a Co-Administrator! So along with CM30, Squishy_Pixelz and Swoop (As they were called then), I was an Administrator at Gaming Reinvented, and a Manager at Gaming Latest! Then, after a mishap at being caught cheating in the Gaming Reinvented Minecraft Server (I was an idiot), I was later demoted to a Moderator, and after I felt like the Gaming Reinvented changed into sort of a dictatorship after server management was handed down from CM30 over to Squishy_Pixelz and Swoop, I wasn't liking how the server was being run, so I resigned as staff and left the server for about a month (which caused some drama), and during that time, I returned to Gaming Latest! I became so much more active there, and eventually I re-joined Gaming Reinvented as a normal user! After a while of being on Gaming Latest, CM30 suddenly severed Gaming Latest and Gaming Reinvented's partnership, thus ending his time as a Co-Administrator on Nintendo 3DS Central (And Manager on Gaming Latest)... He became an Honorary Member on Nintendo 3DS Central, and I decided to partner up with Gaming Latest, where I plan to KEEP this partnership for as long as I live! I also became an Administrator for Gaming Latest, and all current Moderators and Administrators became staff here as an agreement to our partnership!

Wow, is my arm tired!
Last edited by Tiger21820 MASTER!! on October 9th, 2023, 20:44, edited 14 times in total! word count: 1680

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 456 visits

User avatar DPadDoc (12), Arial (4), User avatar Tiger21820 (349), User avatar Tiger21822 (14), User avatar Tiger21821 (17), User avatar Kougyoku (10), tomthebomb (13), User avatar Lyn (9), MisterBobbyPin (1), flowermom (15), Special Guest Account (9), Naiwen (1), User avatar YoshiPikachuPlayer (2)

Return to “Announcements”