Antivirus software flagging Nintendo 3DS Central: Some Details

This is where old or outdated announcements go! They used to have a purpose, but are then locked and moved here to clean up the regular Announcements forum!
Character Avatar
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Verified

RPG Character: Tiger
Administrator
Administrator
Golden Member
Golden Member
Cash on hand: 347.63
[Donate][Start Robbery]
Nintendo 3DS Central Vault balance: 5,812,669,000.00
Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
Referrals: 38
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Mac OS X Safari
Nintendo 3DS Central

Antivirus software flagging Nintendo 3DS Central: Some Details

Unread post by Tiger21820 MASTER!! »

Earlier tonight, it has been brought to my attention by @Demon_Skeith that some Antivirus programs, such as Malware Bytes have been flagging Nintendo 3DS Central as "compromised", or "infected", and may cause your web browser to block the site! I have reached out to my host, and they found nothing wrong, so it is most likely a false positive! Everything works on my end, but if you have been blocked by your antivirus program, and persists, I urge you to reach out to your antivirus's customer support and ask them why Nintendo 3DS is getting false positives, and request that they remove Nintendo 3DS Central from any blacklists! Make sure you give specific details about the error, and the so called "Threat" when submitting a support ticket! Feel free to mention any abnormalities either on this topic, or on Nintendo 3DS Central's discord server! @Demon_Skeith said he will contact Malware Bytes and ask "Hey, Malware Bytes, why the heck are you blocking my best friend's site who is also one of my website's most important partners? Get this crap fixed immediately, and don't let it happen again!"

Well OK, I don't think he'll ask it like THAT (and I hope not either, you gotta be civil with these matters!), but he's going to ask them what's going on, and hopefully get this resolved so it won't cause any damage to the reputation of the forums, and never happen again!

This topic will remain open and stickied for as long as the issue persists, so I thank you for being patient, and hope you continue to enjoy Nintendo 3DS Central!

Did I mention iPhone Safari ABSOLUTELY SUCKS AND SHOULD NEVER BE USED AS A REPLACEMENT OR EVEN A TEMPORARY WEB BROWSER AND SHOULD NEVER BE USED TO BROWSE THESE FORUMS, BECAUSE THE LOAD TIMES ARE HORRIBLE AND CAUSE YOUR IPHONE TO OVERHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Tiger21820 MASTER!! on November 17th, 2022, 7:39, edited 4 times in total! word count: 323
Character Avatar
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Verified

RPG Character: Tiger
Administrator
Administrator
Golden Member
Golden Member
Cash on hand: 347.63
[Donate][Start Robbery]
Nintendo 3DS Central Vault balance: 5,812,669,000.00
Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
Referrals: 38
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Windows 10 Firefox
Nintendo 3DS Central

Re: Antivirus software flagging Nintendo 3DS Central: Some Details

Unread post by Tiger21820 MASTER!! »

We've done a server transfer, so now the false positives should not happen anymore!
word count: 15
:fireice1 :fire2 :tigCheer Master of Fire & Ice! :tigHappy :ice1 :fireice1
► Show Spoiler

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 32 visits

User avatar Tiger21820 (15), User avatar Tiger21822 (5), User avatar Tiger21821 (6), User avatar DPadDoc (6)

Return to “Old Announcements”