Manaphy Pokemon Home Reserve Giveaway!

Reserve one now for your collection!

Discuss the Pokémon Switch games here! From the "Let's Go!!" games to the Scarlet & Violet games!
Forum rules
We will not condone online hacking or cheating here! If you have any codes you would like to share with us, please post them in the cheat codes forum, and please do NOT use them online, and do NOT encourage others to cheat online either!
Artisan
Verified

RPG Character: Floride The Hedgehog
Brand New Member
Brand New Member
Mood:
United States of America

Manaphy Pokemon Home Reserve Giveaway!

Unread post by Artisan »

Before Pokemon Home has a system to make it free to transfer from Pokemon Bank I would like to know who would like to reserve a Manaphy. It is in Legends Arceus, but mine are from the Pokemon Ranger event, generated from a legit Ranger and Diamond save, with seeds and IVs/Nature upon request. Must be present on Gaming Latest or Nintendo3DSCentral to receive it. I will try my best to make things as legitimate as possible.

Here are the flavors I am whipping up.
Manaphy 1
Non-Shiny and Timid 31/7/31/31/31/31 HP Dark
Seed: B115045E PID: E955D07C OT: Averi (Diamond)
Manaphy 2
Non-Shiny and Bold 31/14/31/3/31/31 HP Dragon
Seed: 810B042F PID: 45EEFCF6 OT: Averi
Manaphy 3
Shiny and Modest with 4IVs. The best I can get with my HeartGold save. Calm 31/31/31/31/10/28 with HP Bug
Seed:950D0326 Or B00A0ACE PID: F7ED5C3B OT: Gold (Johto)

Whoever posts first, please give other members a chance to receive one. If there are fewer requests I will give you the option for the other two. Then if I run out of time when it isn't free to transfer Pokemon from Bank to Home I will donate the Pokemon in question to Gens 7 and prior via trade. When Bank closes the transferability you will not have a chance to receive Manaphy in later generations unless you have hacked Switches, I do not respect cheating but will PM you the mons you want as files from PKHeX so you can clone them at your heart's desire. Thank you for visiting Nintendo 3DS Central.
word count: 278
:bananadance: The OG really know how to make a sandwich I tell ya w'hut :bananadance: Image
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Verified

RPG Character: Tiger
Administrator
Administrator
Golden Member
Golden Member
Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
Referrals: 38
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Windows 10 Firefox
Nintendo 3DS Central

Re: Manaphy Pokemon Home Reserve Giveaway!

Unread post by Tiger21820 MASTER!! »

You mentioned that you got a .sav file for the Manaphy event for Pokémon Ranger on Discord, right? Why not upload the .sav file here so anyone can use it? Just a thought!

I'll take it and upload a .sav file to a downloads section on the forums if that's okay with you!
Last edited by Tiger21820 MASTER!! on April 23rd, 2023, 4:06, edited 1 time in total! word count: 56
:fireice1 :fire2 :tigCheer Master of Fire & Ice! :tigHappy :ice1 :fireice1
► Show Spoiler
Artisan
Verified

RPG Character: Floride The Hedgehog
Brand New Member
Brand New Member
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Manaphy Pokemon Home Reserve Giveaway!

Unread post by Artisan »

Tiger21820 wrote: April 23rd, 2023, 4:04 You mentioned that you got a .sav file for the Manaphy event for Pokémon Ranger on Discord, right? Why not upload the .sav file here so anyone can use it? Just a thought!

I'll take it and upload a .sav file to a downloads section on the forums if that's okay with you!
While yes, you can do this yourself, there are means by which people who only played generations later than this event without Gen 4-5 might need some help. Shiny Manaphy and 5 IV Pokemon are another thing. You can never have both in the method used to find these stats. It's different for every Trainer ID and Secret ID. You may gladly experiment, but the best you are going to get is Gens 7 and up with harder-to-come-by Bottle Caps and a bunch of level grinding or item use.

It is a fun event though. The "My mushroom!" line just sounds like a HAL Labs inside joke.
Pokemon Ranger Manaphy Event Unlocked.sav
Pokemon Ranger Manaphy Event (Jonah) - Copy.sav
490 - 5IV Eggs.zip
490 - Lv. 1 MANAPHY Resource.zip
HEY! You can’t view this file! But there might be other files that you can view though!
Last edited by Artisan on April 23rd, 2023, 20:36, edited 3 times in total! word count: 198
:bananadance: The OG really know how to make a sandwich I tell ya w'hut :bananadance: Image

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 112 visits

User avatar Tiger21820 (16), User avatar Lyn (19), User avatar Morgiana (8), Arial (8), Maria (14), User avatar Artisan (13), User avatar Notte (6), Sammi (7), User avatar Tiger21822 (8), User avatar Tiger21821 (11), User avatar DPadDoc (2)

Return to “Pokémon Switch Games”