Dire warning about the Scarlet & Violet DLC

Discuss the Pokémon Switch games here! From the "Let's Go!!" games to the Scarlet & Violet games!
Forum rules
We will not condone online hacking or cheating here! If you have any codes you would like to share with us, please post them in the cheat codes forum, and please do NOT use them online, and do NOT encourage others to cheat online either!
Character Avatar
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Verified

RPG Character: Tiger
Administrator
Administrator
Golden Member
Golden Member
Cash on hand: 321.10
[Donate][Start Robbery]
Nintendo 3DS Central Vault balance: 5,812,669,000.00
Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
Referrals: 38
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Windows 10 Firefox
Nintendo 3DS Central

Dire warning about the Scarlet & Violet DLC

Unread post by Tiger21820 MASTER!! »

Hey guess what!
Buyer beware: If you are playing both games at the same time on two Switches that have the same Nintendo Account and purchase the DLC on both systems, then you won't get to play the DLC on the two systems unless you close one of them!

It's even WORSE than Sword and Shield too! It's IMPOSSIBLE to play both games with the Scarlet & Violet DLC using the same account! This is the reason why I was DREADING DLC for these games, but I had no idea that it would be THIS bad! I have not found a way around this, the secondary system KEEPS ON F---ING SUSPENDING THE SOFTWARE NO MATTER WHAT I DO!!!!!

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO SPAM NINTENDO AND BADGER AND PRESSURE THEM SO HARD TO LIFT THIS RESTRICTION THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO DO IT!!!!!

I am going show my displeasure of making this worse than Sword & Shield's DLC (which you could play both games together using DLC on the same Nintendo Account, just slightly more annoying, and have not found a workaround for Scarlet & Violet) by not playing the games! But first I am going to redeem my mystery gift codes!

This is the DUMBEST thing I've ever seen! Nintendo is DUMBER than a pair of cavemen!

If ANYONE has a solution for this, or some kind of trick to play both games with DLC installed on the same Nintendo Account at the same time, PLEASE let EVERYBODY know, ESPECIALLY me!
Last edited by Tiger21820 MASTER!! on February 28th, 2023, 5:48, edited 1 time in total! word count: 253
:fireice1 :fire2 :tigCheer Master of Fire & Ice! :tigHappy :ice1 :fireice1
► Show Spoiler
Demon_skeith
Verified
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Freshman Member
Freshman Member
Cash on hand: 9,574,500.04
[Donate][Start Robbery]
Referrals: 9
    Windows 10 Firefox
Nintendo 3DS Central

Re: Dire warning about the Scarlet & Violet DLC

Unread post by Demon_skeith »

Does suck that Nintendo didn't program it better.
word count: 9

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 103 visits

User avatar Tiger21820 (10), User avatar Lyndis (5), User avatar DPadDoc (9), Sammi (49), tomthebomb (5), User avatar Octavio (5), User avatar Tiger21821 (6), User avatar Tiger21822 (5), User avatar Demon_skeith (2), User avatar Lyn (4), User avatar Notte (3)

Return to “Pokémon Switch Games”