What I would like to see in a Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons and Ages Switch remake

Discuss all other Switch games here!
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Verified

RPG Character: Tiger
Administrator
Administrator
Golden Member
Golden Member
Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
Referrals: 38
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Windows 10 Firefox
Nintendo 3DS Central

What I would like to see in a Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons and Ages Switch remake

Unread post by Tiger21820 MASTER!! »

Since at the time of this post, I am replaying the Oracle games (my hacked versions), and I was thinking that since they remade Link's Awakening, there may be a day that a remake of Seasons and Ages will be made!

This is a list of things that I would like to see in such a remake:

1. The 2 games on one game card
2. The ability to transfer items exclusive from one game, to the other, even if they don't make use or since in the other game
3. The ability to have ALL 3 animal flutes in one save file
4. The dungeon creator, with the ability to transfer rooms from one game to the other, or as a standalone feature where each room from both games can be used
5. The ability to make CUSTOM ROOMS in the dungeon creator!
6. The ability to transfer and use already unlocked rooms, enemies, and music from Link's Awakening's dungeon creator provided you have a save file from that game into the Oracle dungeon creator
7. Amiibo support
8. The ability to unlock extra content by having a Link's Awakening save file including but not limited to: Items, and the tunics (There is a red and blue ring in oracles, but still!)
9. All the ring's abilities that were broken in the original games fixed in the remakes and will work as intended!
10. 4 to 8 save files, since there isn't enough to have both the original and hero runs on one game pack

What other things would you want to see in a remake of these games? Do you agree, or disagree with some, or all of things in this list? Let me know!
Last edited by Tiger21820 MASTER!! on August 17th, 2020, 8:32, edited 1 time in total! word count: 294
:fireice1 :fire2 :tigCheer Master of Fire & Ice! :tigHappy :ice1 :fireice1
► Show Spoiler
CM30
Verified
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Brand New Member
Brand New Member
Referrals: 2
Mood:
    Mac OS X Firefox
Great Britain

Re: What I would like to see in a Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons and Ages Switch remake

Unread post by CM30 »

Late, but that sounds like a good list myself. Can't really add much to it myself, since you covered just about everything.

I guess the obvious last thing is that all passwords should be a thing of the past, and we should be able to just auto setup the linked game thing based on our progress instead. So if we solve a sidequest in one and its linked to the other, it'll immediately take effect. I also feel like the first game played should be able to get the linked game benefits when revisited too, meaning if we play say, Ages first and Seasons later, we should be able to get the linked game content in Ages by revisiting it rather than having to start afresh.
word count: 128
Founder of Gaming Reinvented and Wario Forums, and journalist for the modern era.
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Verified

RPG Character: Tiger
Administrator
Administrator
Golden Member
Golden Member
Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
Referrals: 38
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Windows 10 Firefox
Nintendo 3DS Central

Re: What I would like to see in a Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons and Ages Switch remake

Unread post by Tiger21820 MASTER!! »

:iagree1
word count: 0
:fireice1 :fire2 :tigCheer Master of Fire & Ice! :tigHappy :ice1 :fireice1
► Show Spoiler
nitwitsworld
Verified
Brand New Member
Brand New Member
Mood:
    Windows 10 Chrome
Nintendo 3DS Central

Unread post by nitwitsworld »

I agree with a lot of this stuff. Only thing to compare this mission is a minish cap remake someday for Switch.
word count: 22
Demon_skeith
Verified
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Freshman Member
Freshman Member
Referrals: 8
    Android Chrome
Nintendo 3DS Central

Unread post by Demon_skeith »

I think its leaked or strongly hinted its happening. Been a long time since I played them, so I just hope it doesn't use that art style for the last zelda remake.
word count: 33
YoshiPikachuPlayer
Verified
Brand New Member
Brand New Member
Nintendo 3DS Central

Unread post by YoshiPikachuPlayer »

I agree with most of the stuff, you may have a best idea here, i was hoping for it to happen, so i will have to wait and see.
word count: 29
Demon_skeith
Verified
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Freshman Member
Freshman Member
Referrals: 8
    Android Chrome
Nintendo 3DS Central

Unread post by Demon_skeith »

Thought for sure the recent Direct would tease this, but oh well.
word count: 12

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 266 visits

User avatar Tiger21820 (33), User avatar Tiger21822 (25), flowermom (20), Special Guest Account (15), User avatar DPadDoc (18), User avatar YoshiPikachuPlayer (99), User avatar Tiger21821 (25), tomthebomb (20), User avatar Demon_skeith (6), User avatar nitwitsworld (2), CM30 (3)

Return to “General Switch Games”