"Tales of Symphonia 1" for Gamecube?

Talk about the older Nintendo systems and handhelds and their games here!
Naiwen
Brand New Member
Brand New Member
    Mac OS X Safari
Canada

"Tales of Symphonia 1" for Gamecube?

Unread post by Naiwen »

As my own gamecube doesn't work anymore, I'm using Dolphin, a Gamecube emulator for PC to play it. But yes, I have the hard copy of it, don't you guys worry about me.
word count: 36
DPadDoc Tedhaun

RPG Character: Cotton
Brand New Member
Brand New Member
Title: Proud Supporter of Team Darigan Citadel
Mood:
    Windows 10 Opera
Nintendo 3DS Central

Re: "Tales of Symphonia 1" for Gamecube?

Unread post by DPadDoc Tedhaun »

Naiwen wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 13:26
As my own gamecube doesn't work anymore, I'm using Dolphin, a Gamecube emulator for PC to play it. But yes, I have the hard copy of it, don't you guys worry about me.
Apologies for asking, but do you still have a Wii with GameCube game and accessory (Controllers, Memory Cards et al) support that still works? You can still play your actual copy of Tales of Symphonia (and any other GameCube games you own) that way if you so choose. Sorry for your loss, I've had two GameCubes that stopped reading discs on me.
Last edited by DPadDoc Tedhaun on September 21st, 2022, 15:00, edited 1 time in total! word count: 106
Image | Image

Character on avatar: Tedhaun of Kirby: Squeak Squad | Avatar credit: MrMeatballl on Reddit
Naiwen
Brand New Member
Brand New Member
    Mac OS X Safari
Canada

Re: "Tales of Symphonia 1" for Gamecube?

Unread post by Naiwen »

DPadDoc wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 14:57
Naiwen wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 13:26
Apologies for asking, but do you still have a Wii with GameCube game and accessory (Controllers, Memory Cards et al) support that still works? You can still play your actual copy of Tales of Symphonia (and any other GameCube games you own) that way if you so choose. Sorry for your loss, I've had two GameCubes that stopped reading discs on me.
Nop, I don't.
word count: 117

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 45 visits

User avatar DPadDoc (13), User avatar Tiger21822 (9), Naiwen (7), User avatar Tiger21821 (8), User avatar Tiger21820 (8)

Return to “Older Nintendo Video Game Systems”