"Tales of Symphonia 1" : 1st Review!

Talk about the older Nintendo systems and handhelds and their games here!
Naiwen
Verified
    Mac OS X Safari
Canada

"Tales of Symphonia 1" : 1st Review!

Unread post by Naiwen »

This will be my 1st game review. Been playing "Tales of Symphonia 1" on Dolphin for quite a while, and have figured I'd my personal opinion on it on this gaming community.

1. Plot : Very intricate, a good vs evil but not so clearly cut and some grey areas. My score : 10/10.

2. Gameplay : a classic "Tales" battle system. I love it personally. My score : 10/10.

3. Characters : My personal favourite character in there is "Colette", the Chosen of Regeneration. Why? Because I love her Artes a lot. My score : 10/10.

4. Voice acting : very good, I wish it were in the original language, which is Japanese, but I have it in English. I still love it personally. My score : 10/10.

5. Music : Very enthralling battle and other soundtracks. I wanna keep on playing it forever myself. My score : 10/10.

6. Special Effects : I love them personally. I think they are stunning and amazing. Especially Genis's and Colette's Artes. My score : 10/10.

My overall score of satisfaction whilst playing it : 10/10.

And you personally? Have you ever played it yet or not personally? And if yes, what do you think of it for you personally?
word count: 205

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 17 visits

Naiwen (4), User avatar DPadDoc (3), User avatar Tiger21820 (3), User avatar Tiger21821 (3), User avatar Tiger21822 (4)

Return to “Older Nintendo Video Game Systems”