Clans! What sorts of special usergroups and forums would you like to manage?

Request any new extensions, styles, languages, forums, and other things here!
Character Avatar
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Verified

RPG Character: Tiger
Administrator
Administrator
Golden Member
Golden Member
Cash on hand: 274.45
[Donate][Start Robbery]
Nintendo 3DS Central Vault balance: 5,812,669,000.00
Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
Referrals: 38
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Windows 10 Firefox
Nintendo 3DS Central

Clans! What sorts of special usergroups and forums would you like to manage?

Unread post by Tiger21820 MASTER!! »

WOAH!! I didn't even realize that this was the 400th topic!!! Well done!

If you want to have your own forum, let me know what you want it to be about (Specify the EXACT name and description that will be displayed on it), what kind of usergroup and, if you have made one; what custom rank you want members to have, the color of the usergroup (specified in a hexadecimal color code, and does not match or bear any similarities to existing ones), and what type of membership your group should be: open or request!

It will cost 100000000.00 points to have a dedicated forum and usergroup, but the first one I make will be on the house! Co-Administrators might have the power to do this, I'm not sure... No refunds will be given under normal circumstances, and nothing will be done unless payment is made first! :wink1

Requests are only open to Full Members or greater! The first personal forum and usergroup (the one I will do for free) will be open for any member regardless of usergroup!

You will be granted moderatorship to that forum only, and will not be an actual Moderator! Only those who are members of your group will be able to see your forum, and of course Administrators, Co-Administrators, and Moderators will too!

REMEMBER! Just because you have access to a personal forum does not BY ANY MEANS mean you are exempt from any rules! Forum rules will apply to ALL personal forums!

Also, you can only have ONE usergroup and forum!

Again, the things to specify:

1. The name and description of the forum worded EXACTLY how you want it shown to others
2. The name, description, and color (hex color code that is not similar to or exactly like any existing ones) of the usergroup
3. The type of membership the usergroup should have: open or request

The owner will have moderating powers for their forum only, will not become an Honorary Member upon deletion of their forum, and will not be able to ban members!

:iconexclaim THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OF ALL: IF THIS LEADS TO ANY REPEATED PROBLEMS AND DISPUTES WITH MEMBERS, THEN I WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO DISSOLVE ALL PERSONAL FORUMS, USERGROUPS, AND TRASH ALL POSTS AND TOPICS, AND GIVE APPROPRIATE PUNISHMENTS WHERE NEEDED!! IN THIS CASE, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN! THIS IS A PRIVILEGE, NOT A RIGHT! IF YOU MISBEHAVE, YOU MAY HAVE YOUR ACCESS TO YOUR FORUM REVOKED TEMPORARILY, OR DELETED! THIS IS ALSO AN EXPERIMENT! THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE A PERMANENT CHANGE! :iconexclaim

Current dedicated forums:

There aren't any! Be the first one to get one! :biggrin2
Last edited by Tiger21820 MASTER!! on August 20th, 2023, 6:53, edited 9 times in total! word count: 448

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 52 visits

Maria (5), User avatar Tiger21820 (24), flowermom (3), MisterBobbyPin (2), User avatar Tiger21821 (4), tomthebomb (4), User avatar Artisan (1), User avatar Tiger21822 (5), User avatar DPadDoc (4)

Return to “Feature Requests”