Nintendo hits a youtuber DeoxysPrime with 500 Copyright infringement claims

Talk about anything here!
Forum rules
Don't post anything illegal here! Also, be respectful, and keep it PG-13!
cm2
Verified

RPG Character: Marshall Silas
Cash on hand: 4,600,013.07
[Donate][Start Robbery]
Nintendo 3DS Central Vault balance: 353,300,544.19
Title: PLOT Master
Nintendo 3DS Central

Nintendo hits a youtuber DeoxysPrime with 500 Copyright infringement claims

Unread post by cm2 »

Read from tweaktown, Nintendo Lawyers strike again:

YouTuber DeoxysPrime took to Twitter to announce that his YouTube channel, which has 165,000 followers, has been hit with more than 500 copyright infringement claims over the last week. The YouTuber wrote in a Twitter thread that they will be removing all Nintendo music from the channel, adding that "it's pretty clear they don't want their music on YouTube".

Furthermore, DeoxysPrime asked his community to be respectful of Nintendo's wishes but to still push back on the company for still not having nostalgic game soundtracks readily available for those who want to listen to them.
Last edited by cm2 on June 5th, 2022, 18:49, edited 1 time in total! word count: 106
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
ImageImage
Character Avatar
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Verified

RPG Character: Tiger
Administrator
Administrator
Golden Member
Golden Member
Cash on hand: 347.63
[Donate][Start Robbery]
Nintendo 3DS Central Vault balance: 5,812,669,000.00
Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
Referrals: 38
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Windows 10 Firefox
Nintendo 3DS Central

Re: Nintendo hits a youtuber DeoxysPrime with 500 Copyright infringement claims

Unread post by Tiger21820 MASTER!! »

And I made a forum honoring Nintendo and the Nintendo 3DS... What's the world coming too!?
Nintendo 3DS Central Rule 18 wrote:18. Acceptable use: Litigation against the forums, the owner, and it's members is expressly forbidden!
By using this forum, whether you are a Guest or Registered User, you agree NOT to take any form of legal action (INCLUDING Cease & Desist!) against the forum, the owner, or the members, for any reason whatsoever! Furthermore, by you accessing any part of this forum, you certify that you are not a government official, law enforcement agent, copyrighted material owner, or representative of any other authority aiming to examine any part of the forum with, or without intent to pursue any form of legal action in accordance of the rules, terms and provisions listed throughout this topic! If there are any concerns about the site that you need to discuss, please contact the owner of the site found within this topic! Violation of this rule will result in you and your IP being blocked from accessing this site permanently!
I can ban Nintendo from ever accessing the forums if they try to take action against this site! Right?
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content!
NINTENDO YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARDS, STOP DMCAING EVERYONE'S EFFORTS TO PRESERVE YOUR TIMELESS CONTENT!!! WHAT IF YOUR SERVERS CRASH, AND ALL YOUR ASSETS AND CONTENT WERE WIPED AS A RESULT, AND BECAUSE ANY AND ALL CONTENT THAT WAS UPLOADED TO THE INTERNET WAS DMCA'ED BY YOU, EVERYTHING IS NOW GONE FOREVER, BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO CONCEDED AND INFLEXIBLE WITH YOUR IP (NOT IP ADDRESSES)! AND YOU KNOW WHAT WE'LL ALL BE DOING, NINTENDON'T!? WE'LL ALL BE LAUGHING AND SAYING "WE TOLD YOU SO!" I MAY HAVE MADE THIS FORUM IN HONOR OF YOUR COMPANY AND YOUR 3DS, BUT THE LONGER YOU DO THIS KIND OF (BAD WORD), THE LONGER WE WILL BE DECLARING YOU A TRAITOR!

*Tiger shakes his head in utter shame and walks out the door*
Last edited by Tiger21820 MASTER!! on June 6th, 2022, 1:18, edited 1 time in total! word count: 345
:fireice1 :fire2 :tigCheer Master of Fire & Ice! :tigHappy :ice1 :fireice1
► Show Spoiler
Character Avatar
Tiger21821 HYPER!
Verified

RPG Character: Tiger
NDSCentral Veteran
NDSCentral Veteran
Cash on hand: 621.29
[Donate][Start Robbery]
Nintendo 3DS Central Vault balance: 52,352,000.00
Title: Tiger21820's Clone!
Referrals: 1
Mood:
The Other Tigers!
    Windows 10 Edge
United States of America

Unread post by Tiger21821 HYPER! »

It's a miracle his channel is still standing after that! Did he voluntarily remove them on his own rather than YouTube doing it? If that's the case, then he just dodged 500 bullets! Nintendo will get what's coming to them someday! They'll learn one day that all this is BENEFICAL to EVERYONE!
word count: 56
:fire1 Master of Fire! :fire2
cm2
Verified

RPG Character: Marshall Silas
Cash on hand: 4,600,013.07
[Donate][Start Robbery]
Nintendo 3DS Central Vault balance: 353,300,544.19
Title: PLOT Master
Nintendo 3DS Central

Unread post by cm2 »

I think he removed it voluntarily.
word count: 6
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
ImageImage

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 47 visits

User avatar Tiger21820 (14), User avatar DPadDoc (2), User avatar Tiger21821 (9), froggyboy604 (1), User avatar F1FTH3L3M3NT (1), User avatar Tiger21822 (11), User avatar cm2 (9)

Return to “General Discussion”