Welcome to "Reacting to Spam E-mails with Tiger"! Episode 01

Talk about anything here!
Forum rules
Don't post anything illegal here! Also, be respectful, and keep it PG-13!
Character Avatar
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Verified

RPG Character: Tiger
Administrator
Administrator
Golden Member
Golden Member
Cash on hand: 311.35
[Donate][Start Robbery]
Nintendo 3DS Central Vault balance: 5,812,669,000.00
Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
Referrals: 38
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Windows 10 Firefox
Nintendo 3DS Central

Welcome to "Reacting to Spam E-mails with Tiger"! Episode 01

Unread post by Tiger21820 MASTER!! »

Welcome to "Reacting to Spam E-mails with Tiger", a forum show where some silly forum administrator who calls himself "Tiger" for some reason reacts to random e-mails he receives in his spam box in silly ways! So, let's give it up for today's subject, Mrs. Sarah Morris!

Red text is me talking!

to Recipients
This message seems dangerous Thank you Google

Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information. Avoid clicking links, downloading attachments, or replying with personal information. I know, I'm smart

I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY RECEIVED MY PAYMENT. Congratulations

Attention:

I am Mrs. Sarah Morris; I am a US citizen, 57 years Old Hello, I'm Tiger!. I reside here in California. My residential address is as follows, Address removed, don't dox yourself, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich Who cares if you're rich?. I am one of those that took part in the compensation in West Africa many years ago and they refused to pay me Oh, I'm so sorry, I had paid over $63,700 while trying to get my payment all to no avail Don't care! Does anyone else here care?.

So I decided to travel to Washington D.C with all my compensation documents, And I was directed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation Director to contact Mr. Patrick Moore, who is a representative of the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) Never heard of 'em! and a member of the Compensation Award Committee Never heard of them either!, currently in Washington D.C (USA) Didn't you say that already? and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake. You're fake too!

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my compensation payment. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $5.8 Million US Dollars Again, congratulations, I don't care. Moreover, Mr. Patrick Moore showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email No you didn't as one of the beneficiaries on the list he showed me, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people What kind of people am I dealing with?, they are not with your fund I have a fund?, they are only making money out of you No they're not. I will advise you to contact Mr. Patrick Moore Advice not taken. Kindly send your personal details to him to prove your identification Let's see....

Full Name: Tiger21820
Home Address: I'm not doxxing myself
Phone Number: Forgot it

You have to contact him directly on this information below. I do not have to, nor will I

Compensation Award Office.
Name: Mr. Patrick Moore
Email: Whoops, forgot about you!

You really have to stop dealing with those people Again, who am I dealing with!? You're one of them too, aren't you!? that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them No it's not!, it is not in anyway with them EXACTLY!, they are only taking advantage of you Who's taking advantage of me? The only ones who are taking advantage of me are you and your cohorts, and you can see just how well it's working! and they will dry you up Then I better drink something before I shrivel up and die! until you have nothing Nothing to lose!. The only money I paid after I met Mr. Patrick Moore was just $725USD That's $1450 too much, and besides, aren't these investigations supposed to be free? for the paper works, take note of that Duly noted, you need to spend money to make money!.

Once again stop contacting those people I'm not contacting anybody!, I will advise you to contact Mr. Patrick Moore so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars Like you? that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction I didn't make any such transaction!.

Thank you and be blessed. No, thank you! I'm already blessed for having the intelligence to knowing this is a scam! You're not fooling anybody!

Mrs. Sarah Morris
Address removed
United States

Oh, and Happy Birthday! Thank you!

I sure hope you enjoyed this first episode of "Reacting to Spam E-mails with Tiger"! I hope to catch you again on the next episode of "Reacting to Spam E-mails with Tiger"! Have a good afternoon! And happy birthday Tiger21820! Oh wait, that's me!
Last edited by Tiger21820 MASTER!! on August 10th, 2022, 16:34, edited 4 times in total! word count: 809
:fireice1 :fire2 :tigCheer Master of Fire & Ice! :tigHappy :ice1 :fireice1
► Show Spoiler

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 91 visits

User avatar Tiger21820 (7), Maria (75), User avatar DPadDoc (4), User avatar Tiger21822 (3), User avatar Tiger21821 (2)

Return to “General Discussion”