My Golden Years

This is where you post your links for your own websites and forums! You need 200 posts in order to post here!
Forum rules
Read the guidelines! You need 200 posts in order to post here!
Naiwen
    Mac OS X Safari
Canada

My Golden Years

Unread post by Naiwen »

https://mygoldenyears.proboards.com This is my general entertainment community celebrating the golden years of my life, celebrating what's good and happy in life, so hence why a general entertainment community. Fan of TV, movies, anime/manga. video games, comic books, music, literature, cartoons? Then this is the community for you. Hope to see ya all there!
word count: 58
Tiger21820 MASTER!!

RPG Character: Tiger
Administrator
Administrator
Golden Member
Golden Member
Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
Referrals: 28
Mood:
RPG Group:
Tiger's Island!
    Windows 10 Firefox
Nintendo 3DS Central

Re: My Golden Years

Unread post by Tiger21820 MASTER!! »

@Naiwen, is there a reason why you keep deleting older forums that aren't even a month old? I think you should only post advertisements that you intend to KEEP online! This isn't a requirement, but I'm just wondering why you keep deleting your old forums! Just go with one forum, and stick with that! Again, this is a suggestion, and am curious on why forums keep disappearing!
word count: 70
:fireice1 :fire2 Master of Fire & Ice! :ice1 :fireice1
► Show Spoiler
Naiwen
    Mac OS X Safari
Canada

Re: My Golden Years

Unread post by Naiwen »

Tiger21820 wrote:
October 21st, 2022, 6:48
@Naiwen, is there a reason why you keep deleting older forums that aren't even a month old? I think you should only post advertisements that you intend to KEEP online! This isn't a requirement, but I'm just wondering why you keep deleting your old forums! Just go with one forum, and stick with that! Again, this is a suggestion, and am curious on why forums keep disappearing!
It’s my way to cope with stress and anxiety and I have bipolar types 1 and 2, which makes me very undecided about things.
word count: 102

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 76 visits

User avatar Morgiana (3), User avatar Lyndis (3), User avatar Tiger21820 (1), User avatar Tiger21822 (11), Naiwen (12), tomthebomb (7), Special Guest Account (7), Bing [Bot] (13), User avatar Tiger21821 (11), User avatar DPadDoc (8)

Return to “Advertising Forum”