Hello everyone, this is Joy.

Please say hello and introduce yourself, tell us about the games you're currently playing and your all-time favorites!
Joy Winter
Verified

RPG Character: Joy
VIP
VIP
Brand New Member
Brand New Member
Cash on hand: 727.00
[Donate][Start Robbery]
Nintendo 3DS Central Vault balance: 7,409,000.00
Title: Angel of the Wintery Chill
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Windows 10 Edge
Nintendo 3DS Central

Hello everyone, this is Joy.

Unread post by Joy Winter »

I finally got permission to join Nintendo 3DS Central. My 3 other sisters will be introducing themselves very soon.

Anyways, let me tell you about myself.

I am known as the Angel of the Wintery Chill, and I am the eldest of the Four Angels of the Seasons.

I have the power over the season of winter, and I also have powers associated with water and ice. My birthday is on December 21st.

Everyone says that I have an incredibly standoffish personality, so it might take time for me to warm up to you. Tiger says that making friends is important, so I need to grow close to everyone I meet. My other three sisters are much closer to everyone than I am, so they have a much better time making friends than I do. If I come out as cold, I apologize.

More about myself... I am said to be the most intelligent being around. I always come up with analysis while fighting, and use that analysis to get the edge on my opponents.
My weapon of choice is the Sword, and I also enjoy studying.

It's very nice to meet you.

I finally got permission to join Nintendo 3DS Central. My 3 other sisters will be introducing themselves very soon.

Anyways, let me tell you about myself.

I am known as the Angel of the Wintery Chill, and I am the eldest of the Four Angels of the Seasons.

I have the power over the season of winter, and I also have powers associated with water and ice. My birthday is on December 21st.

Everyone says that I have an incredibly standoffish personality, so it might take time for me to warm up to you. Tiger says that making friends is important, so I need to grow close to everyone I meet. My other three sisters are much closer to everyone than I am, so they have a much better time making friends than I do. If I come out as cold, I apologize.

More about myself... I am said to be the most intelligent being around. I always come up with analysis while fighting, and use that analysis to get the edge on my opponents.
My weapon of choice is the Sword, and I also enjoy studying.

It's very nice to meet you.
Last edited by Joy Winter on November 11th, 2022, 17:23, edited 1 time in total! word count: 388

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 42 visits

Special Guest Account (3), Joy (6), User avatar Tiger21820 (8), Maria (6), User avatar Morgiana (3), Sammi (3), User avatar DPadDoc (2), User avatar Tiger21822 (3), User avatar Lyndis (3), Arial (3), User avatar Tiger21821 (2)

Return to “Introductions”