Warhammer Rogue Trader

Discuss anything about video games here if you cannot find anywhere else to post it! No serious gaming and real life topics in this forum! Those go in the Debate, Serious and Politics Forum (and you will need 200 posts to post in there!)!
Forum rules
No serious gaming and real life topics in this forum! Those go in the Debate, Serious and Politics Forum (and you will need 200 posts to post in there!)!
cm2
Verified

RPG Character: Marshall Silas
Title: PLOT Master
Nintendo 3DS Central

Warhammer Rogue Trader

Unread post by cm2 »

Started playing the game. Another rendition of my MC Marshall Silas from Baldur's Gate games and other DnD like Rpgs lol now in Warhammer universe

Going to try to have my MC to PLOT waifu Yrliet because she's the hardest waifu in the game to PLOT lol because she (and her race) views humandkind as primitive "Mon-Keighs" lol, PLOT-Ting her will change her views on humans and eventually she enjoys PLOTing MC too lol.

word count: 78
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
ImageImage
cm2
Verified

Nintendo 3DS Central

Re: Warhammer Rogue Trader

Unread post by cm2 »

Recorded one of the intro Combat. Argenta is very gung-ho lol her goal is to exterminate all heretics lol

word count: 20
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
ImageImage
cm2
Verified

Nintendo 3DS Central

Unread post by cm2 »

Read it's possible to harem the waifus lol but by endgame mc must pick 1 lol no harem ending

And someone posted this on reddit on PLOT-ing waifu Yrliet the last sentence cracked me up lmao

"After the attack on Dargnous, she will seek you out. Agree to meditate with her and Resist the temptation at all costs!
DO NOT, TOUCH, KISS HER OR EMBRACE HER OR YOU WILL GO TO HORNI JAIL"
word count: 75
ImageImage
cm2
Verified

Nintendo 3DS Central

Unread post by cm2 »

Game has turn based Large Space Ship/Frigate combat.
My current Space Frigate. calling it The Grand Cipher lol:

Last edited by cm2 on February 14th, 2024, 7:33, edited 1 time in total! word count: 19
ImageImage
cm2
Verified

Nintendo 3DS Central

Unread post by cm2 »

The capital city is in shambles under attack by cultist hordes and their mutated monsters. MC and his gang are trying to escape the city battling them while escaping the city. TOTAL CHAOS! lol and still no waifu Yrliet wonder when will she show up lol Recorded the battle:

Last edited by cm2 on February 25th, 2024, 23:55, edited 1 time in total! word count: 49
ImageImage
cm2
Verified

Nintendo 3DS Central

Unread post by cm2 »

Finally Mc just met waifu Yrliet. She's an almost "emotionless" very capable sniper assassin, basically this world's Kunoichi lol Now to start making her to open up her inner emotions to allow MC to PLOT her lol

Recorded the first meeting:
word count: 43
ImageImage
cm2
Verified

Nintendo 3DS Central

Unread post by cm2 »

She's starting to open up to mc lol still a long way to go till MC is able to PLOT her time for MC to rack up her PLOT affection points lol waifu PLOT business is difficult
Last edited by cm2 on March 3rd, 2024, 3:12, edited 1 time in total! word count: 38
ImageImage
cm2
Verified

Nintendo 3DS Central

Unread post by cm2 »

Mc's ship crewmembers tried to hit on Yrliet including a yuri female crewmember tried to Yuri-ed her. can't blame them she's hawt lol causing Yrliet to talk to MC. There's an option for Mc to flirt with her too but that would fail the PLOT romance lol. Recorded the conversation:

word count: 55
ImageImage
cm2
Verified

Nintendo 3DS Central

Unread post by cm2 »

Just defeated a tough boss. A giant Chaos corrupted mechanical and organic fusion tech priest monster with his 2 giant techno organic chaos monsters. and a couple of cultists with laser guns minions. recorded the battle

word count: 36
ImageImage
cm2
Verified

Nintendo 3DS Central

Unread post by cm2 »

Mc Marshall just Made some more progress with Waifu Yrliet's PLOT lol. recorded it. I didn't really understand with what she meant on "seeing the world her way" thing in truth lol I just played along and picked the answer for MC that I thought would work lol :

word count: 50
ImageImage

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 141 visits

User avatar Tiger21821 (24), User avatar Tiger21822 (24), User avatar Lyn (22), User avatar Tiger21820 (28), User avatar cm2 (28), User avatar Lyndis (15)

Return to “General Video Game Discussion”