Things you HATE in video games!

Discuss anything about video games here if you cannot find anywhere else to post it! No serious gaming and real life topics in this forum! Those go in the Debate, Serious and Politics Forum (and you will need 200 posts to post in there!)!
Forum rules
No serious gaming and real life topics in this forum! Those go in the Debate, Serious and Politics Forum (and you will need 200 posts to post in there!)!
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Verified

RPG Character: Tiger
Administrator
Administrator
Golden Member
Golden Member
Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
Referrals: 38
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Mac OS X Safari
Nintendo 3DS Central

Things you HATE in video games!

Unread post by Tiger21820 MASTER!! »

To do: Improve this post with a working computer!

Don’t you just HATE it when a video game does this to you? Ugh… :banghead3

Here is my top X list of things I hate in video games:

Sorry Gatchapon in moble games, listing you would make this too easy, and it would be putting this list to shame (Except Puzzle & Dragons makes use of the mechanic BEAUTIFULLY, and gets my props to GungHo for doing it right, but NINTENDO!? :noway1 )!

#X: Items, abilities, and characters exclusive to the computer/enemy

Darn it, we can’t have nice things! Doesn’t it just suck when an enemy unit in Fire Emblem has a weapon or skill that makes them too powerful?
Enemy unit: Hey look, I have this cool skill called ‘Dragonskin’ that halves damage, prevents critical hits, nullifies stat drops, and makes your ‘Lethality’ skill absolutly useless, and you can’t have it! HA HA! :yahoo

#X: Daily limits

I don’t have anything to say about this just yet: Typing on an iPhone is a MAJOR DRAG! :para:

#X: Respawning enemies

I HATE THIS MECHANIC!
There are countless annoying enemies that would make you want to *insert act of equipment destruction/rage induced vulgarity/use your imagination here*, right? So you were able to finally defeat all of them, no? You decide to walk a little to the left to collect an item you missed and the spots where the enemies once wreaked havoc on your soul goes off-screen, and then continue onward to the right once more when WHAM! All those enemies you slayed have reappeard and killed you! EVERY! SINGLE!! TIME!!! THEY RE-APPEAR NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU WACK THEM, AND THEY NEVER! STOP!! HITTING!!! YOU!!!! *No currently avalible smily can express this rage* When an enemy is defeated, it should STAY defeated until you leave and re-enter the level!!

#X: Time Limits, mainly in platforming games

So that’s all I have so far! What things do you hate in video games?
Last edited by Tiger21820 MASTER!! on June 5th, 2020, 21:25, edited 1 time in total! word count: 337
:fireice1 :fire2 :tigCheer Master of Fire & Ice! :tigHappy :ice1 :fireice1
► Show Spoiler
Kanacha
Banned!
Banned!
Brand New Member
Brand New Member
    Windows 10 Chrome
United States of America

Re: Things you HATE in video games!

Unread post by Kanacha »

Speaking specifically about video games, I hate weakly pumped characters that developers thought of for testing some so I feel like plasticine
word count: 22
Best in-game gold shop Gaming4EZ where all can buy PoE currency fast & secure!
cm2
Verified

RPG Character: Marshall Silas
Title: PLOT Master
Nintendo 3DS Central

Re: Things you HATE in video games!

Unread post by cm2 »

I hate it when the game's story is badly written especially in an rpg. Like FF 15's base game story.
Last edited by cm2 on January 13th, 2022, 0:20, edited 1 time in total! word count: 22
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
ImageImage

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 90 visits

User avatar Tiger21820 (18), User avatar Lyndis (7), flowermom (9), Special Guest Account (8), User avatar Tiger21822 (12), User avatar Tiger21821 (12), User avatar DPadDoc (6), tomthebomb (10), froggyboy604 (1), User avatar cm2 (3), User avatar Kanacha (4)

Return to “General Video Game Discussion”