My recent feedback to "Fire Emblem Heroes" on iOS, because I snapped

Discuss anything about video games here if you cannot find anywhere else to post it! No serious gaming and real life topics in this forum! Those go in the Debate, Serious and Politics Forum (and you will need 200 posts to post in there!)!
Forum rules
No serious gaming and real life topics in this forum! Those go in the Debate, Serious and Politics Forum (and you will need 200 posts to post in there!)!
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Verified

RPG Character: Tiger
Administrator
Administrator
Golden Member
Golden Member
Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
Referrals: 38
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Windows 10 Firefox
Nintendo 3DS Central

My recent feedback to "Fire Emblem Heroes" on iOS, because I snapped

Unread post by Tiger21820 MASTER!! »

Tiger21820 wrote:This game is terrible! On my personal ranking scale from best to worst, X, S, A, B, C, D, E, F, U, W, I give this embarrassment and DEMON in the form of a Fire Emblem game a W, which stands for "Woe"! And it takes A LOT to make me rank something as low as W! Do everyone a favor, and shut this game down and cast it into the deepest depths of the "Nintendo Vault" just as you did Mario!
It's a blemish to an already great Nintendo franchise, and by bringing terribly rigged and poorly implemented Gatchapon mechanics, and absurdly dull and simplified gameplay, I can NEVER recommend this as a Fire Emblem game! Play something else! Play Fire Emblem Three Houses! Play Fire Emblem Awakening! Play Fire Emblem The Blazing Blade! Heck, go download a fan translation patch of the older japanese-only games! Play Dragalia Lost! PLAY WARIO LAND 3: THE MASTER QUEST! Or if you want to play a Gatchapon game that actually WORKS, play Puzzle & Dragons! PLAY ANYTHING EXCEPT FIRE EMBLEM HEROES!!!

AND DO NOT FOR ANY REASON SPEND A DIME ON THIS WASTE OF HARDDISK SPACE, BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING RIPPED OFF!!!!

Of course, this is a personal opinion of mine, and does not reflect upon the views and opinions of the rest of Nintendo 3DS Central, or it's partners!

Just save yourself some time, and avoid Fire Emblem Heroes at all costs and the rabbit hole that I had the misfortune of falling down into! Thank the Faerie of Frozen Flame / or just THANK GOODNESS that this game is/was free!

I just want to say as my final words: IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS REVIEW, THEN YOU TAKE IT OUT ON NINTENDO!! NINTENDO IS DEAD TO ME!!!! But DO NOT HARASS THEM!! I just want to share my displeasure on how a video game company that I so lovingly named my community after for nearly 12 years became a BACKSTABBING TRAITOR!!! I hope the Steam Deck wipes the floor with you! THE SWITCH PRO IS GONNA FAIL, AND SO ARE YOU!!! :bowser5
Last edited by Tiger21820 MASTER!! on July 19th, 2021, 18:08, edited 6 times in total! word count: 357
:fireice1 :fire2 :tigCheer Master of Fire & Ice! :tigHappy :ice1 :fireice1
► Show Spoiler
Tiger21822 Super!
Verified

Title: Tiger21820's OTHER clone!
Referrals: 5
Mood:
The Other Tigers!
    Mac OS X Safari
United States of America

Re: My recent feedback to "Fire Emblem Heroes" on iOS, because I snapped

Unread post by Tiger21822 Super! »

Here is angry skreed number 2: The revenge of the Master of Fire and Ice; expressing his displeasure of F**king Emblem Hades! ENJOY! WHEN WILL THEY SHUT THIS PIECE OF RUBBISH DOWN!?
Tiger21820 wrote:I was going to write an angry skreed about how crappy this W(oe)-teir DEMON in the form of a FALSE Fire Emblem game is, but I forgot what I was going to say! 0 out of 10! W-Tier! Give us another servey so I can express my displeasure I have towards this game and then some! Did I mention that I forgot what I was going to say? Man, It's a good thing you don't actually read these…
Last edited by Tiger21820 MASTER!! on October 6th, 2021, 1:46, edited 1 time in total! word count: 118
:ice1 Master of Ice! :ice1
Demon_skeith
Verified
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Freshman Member
Freshman Member
Referrals: 8
    Android Chrome
Nintendo 3DS Central

Unread post by Demon_skeith »

Angery topic is angery :P

but yeah, junk game. Do avoid.
word count: 10
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Verified

Administrator
Administrator
Golden Member
Golden Member
Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
Referrals: 38
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Windows 10 Firefox
Nintendo 3DS Central

Unread post by Tiger21820 MASTER!! »

I'd say the ONLY redeeming quality is that the various characters talk to you! Otherwise, stay out of the rabbit hole, unless you somehow feel like you have some sort of obligation to pick up every log-in bonus since the game launched!
word count: 44
:fireice1 :fire2 :tigCheer Master of Fire & Ice! :tigHappy :ice1 :fireice1
► Show Spoiler
Tiger21822 Super!
Verified

Title: Tiger21820's OTHER clone!
Referrals: 5
Mood:
The Other Tigers!
    Mac OS X iPhone
United States of America

Unread post by Tiger21822 Super! »

Yay, more angry feedback! Enjoy!
Tiger21820 wrote:You're idiots for not introducing a new summoning event today! I was supposed to swear ruefully after summoning a free duplicate hero, but there's nothing here! You are PATHETIC!!! Now hang your head in shame and take responsibility for your poor actions and send me 500 orbs and 10 years of FEH pass for free (because unexpiring FEH pass would have made too much sense), and put this comment on your list of "Best fake yet truthful critical feedback coments" to look back and laugh at how pathetic I am for asking for free stuff! But I stand by everything I say: FIX THE SUMMONING ALGORITHM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! MAKE IT EASIER TO SUMMON HEROES THAT PLAYERS DON'T HAVE, TAKING RARITY INTO ACCOUNT!!!! CAN YOU AT LEAST DO THAT!? OR ARE YOU JUST TOO LAZY TO MAKE YOUR SUMMONING WORTH A CRAP!? OH WAIT, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW!!!! SOME GAME COMPANY YOU ARE!!! I CAN DO BETTER THAN YOU!!!! HA!!!!
word count: 173
:ice1 Master of Ice! :ice1

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 111 visits

User avatar Tiger21820 (39), User avatar Lyndis (3), User avatar DPadDoc (13), User avatar Tiger21821 (15), User avatar Tiger21822 (16), User avatar cm2 (1), Naiwen (1), User avatar YoshiPikachuPlayer (1), tomthebomb (10), flowermom (10), User avatar Demon_skeith (2)

Return to “General Video Game Discussion”