Anyone registering in the COPPA Members group and the India flag are on BOS (Ban on sight)

Moderators and Co-Administrators must read

Tired of moderating the forums, and need to hang loose? Why not chat with another staff member and make some silly brags about how you banned that one troll! Honorary Members are welcome here too!
Character Avatar
Tiger21820 MASTER!!
Verified

RPG Character: Tiger
Administrator
Administrator
Golden Member
Golden Member
Cash on hand: 347.63
[Donate][Start Robbery]
Nintendo 3DS Central Vault balance: 5,812,669,000.00
Title: Master of Fire & Ice!
3DS Friend Code: 0302-0580-1162
Switch Friend Code: SW-2874-9496-1397
Referrals: 38
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Windows 10 Firefox
Nintendo 3DS Central

Anyone registering in the COPPA Members group and the India flag are on BOS (Ban on sight)

Unread post by Tiger21820 MASTER!! »

I have been dealing with several members that have been registering under COPPA (which they aren't even supposed to without me manually activating their account, which seems fishy), and all with an Indian flag! I have deleted 2 memebers (both who have re-registered) who did this, and 4 are currently banned permanently (With 2 IP bans, plus all their e-mails banned as well)! I suspect that it is the same person, but yeah, you are to ban anyone who registers and is in the COPPA Members usergroup AND has an India flag!

I am not sure whether the one(s) who are registering with COPPA are doing it by mistake (one of them said he was 16, and the normal COPPA process happened), or if they truly are under 13, and no one under 13 is generally allowed to join, and get deleted, but they keep making new accounts, so I just have to keep banning them!

Typically these members will have "arya" somewhere in their username!
Last edited by Tiger21820 MASTER!! on August 31st, 2022, 18:41, edited 5 times in total! word count: 170
:fireice1 :fire2 :tigCheer Master of Fire & Ice! :tigHappy :ice1 :fireice1
► Show Spoiler

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 48 visits

User avatar Kougyoku (4), User avatar Morgiana (3), User avatar Tiger21821 (6), User avatar Tiger21822 (6), User avatar Tiger21820 (16), User avatar DPadDoc (7), MisterBobbyPin (4), Naiwen (1), User avatar REVOLVED101 (1)

Return to “The Staff Lounge!”