Ask Lyn anything about Tiger or herself!

Ask various questions to all our members! Only one topic per member, please! Any duplicate member Q&A topics will be merged with that member's oldest topic!
Forum rules
Only one topic per member, please! Any duplicate member Q&A topics will be merged with that member's oldest topic!
Lyn ❤ 
Verified

RPG Character: Lyn!
Administrator
Administrator
Freshman Member
Freshman Member
Cash on hand: 146.32
[Donate][Start Robbery]
Nintendo 3DS Central Vault balance: 13,475,000.00
Title: The Angel of Life ❤
Mood:
Tiger's Island!
    Windows 10 Edge
Nintendo 3DS Central

Ask Lyn anything about Tiger or herself!

Unread post by Lyn ❤  »

Interested in learning more about the Faerie of Frozen flame and the rest of his race and his lore? Just ask away! ❤

Or if you want to know more about me or anything else in general, go ahead and do that too!

Please, no questions about my opinions on video games, or related media!

And if you are wondering, no, me and Lyndis are not the same person. We just happen to have the same names (though my full name is only Lyn, Lyndis is referred to as such to avoid confusion), and look very similar to each other! Believe me, I was surprised when I met Lyndis, I thought someone made a clone of me! But she has green hair and green eyes, and I have jet black hair, and bright blue eyes! But we both wear our hair in a long ponytail!

Oh just listen to me ramble on, and I haven't even talked about Tiger yet!

Get to those questions sweethearts!

And I'll tell the other girls to make their Q&A topics as well!
Last edited by Lyn ❤  on February 12th, 2023, 13:04, edited 1 time in total! word count: 180
:heart2 :heart1 :love4: :herz fa-gratipay fa-heart fa-heart-o fa-heartbeat

Last 255 Members Who Visited This Topic! Total 29 visits

User avatar Tiger21820 (15), User avatar Tiger21822 (4), User avatar Lyn (5), User avatar DPadDoc (2), User avatar Tiger21821 (3)

Return to “Questions & Answers!”